Online Registration begins Monday, April 8th at 6AM through Tuesday, April 9th
In-Person and Phone registrations will begin Wednesday, April 10th at 4PM
CHECK OUT OUR SUMMER WORKSHOPS!
Register for Summer 2013 classes and workshops by going to the Registration tab at the top of this page for further instructions and to begin Online registration.
Find classes or workshops you wish to take on the 2013 Summer Class and Workshop Schedules.
- If you have a 2nd and 3rd choice for class days/times please indicate them in the notes field on the “Payment Information and Notes For Account” screen.
- Please refer to your 2012-2013 end of season evaluations for class placement.
- Mini and Kinder Students please follow the age guidelines below:
- 2/3 Mini Movement – must be 2 yrs old by Sept 30, 2013
- 3/4 Mini Dance – must be 3 yrs old by Sept 30, 2013
- 4/5 Pre-Dance - must be 4 yrs old by Sept 30, 2013
- Kinder Dance – must be 5 yrs old by Sept 30, 2013 or going into Kindergarten Fall 2013
Bring a blank CD to the office with your dancer’s name and character(s) in the recital to get a copy of their edited song(s)! It’s time to practice, practice, practice!
DON’T FORGET: Parent Observation week is Monday April 15th through Saturday, April 20th! Your dancer will be receiving their costume along with very detailed and important show information. Please try to attend class with your dancer that week.
Columbus DanceArts Academy is a performance based academy for all ages and experience levels including a pre-professional program. We emphasize success based instruction, encouraging every dancer to achieve their personal goals in a positive learning environment. CDA offers a wide variety of dance arts and puts teaching quality technique and individual artistic development first and foremost.
Wednesday, March 6th – CLOSED
From 9:30am to 12:15pm
OPEN 12:45pm to 9:30pm
Columbus DanceArts Academy
6504 Riverside Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
(614) 789 – 0052